Mariella has been selected to present four seminars at the upcoming Virginia Association for Early Childhood Education (VAECE) Conference, which will be held at the Hyatt Regency in Reston, Virginia, on February 14 and 15. The seminars will pertain to educating preschoolers in math, science and literacy development. In addition, Mariella will present a workshop that highlights the best practices for educating dual language learners.
Mariella to Speak at VAECE Conference on Feb. 14 & 15
- All About Art
- Books in Bloom
- Bright Ideas for the Beginning of the School Year! — Handouts
- Early Writing With Preschoolers — Book List
- Honoring Our Students’ Unique Selves & Adapting to Their Varying Needs
- Infant Extravaganza
- Spotlight on Literacy Development
- Totally 2s & 3s
- We’re All in This Together
- Educational Seminars
- Educating the Active Learner
- Math Rocks!
- Math’s A Beach
- Reaching Out to Dual Language Learners
- Story Time Quilt
- You’ve Gone Mad for Science!
- Features & Weekly Posts
- Contact Us
The teachers from Saturday’s session (November 14) were so enthusiastic! We had a fun time learning and making games that promote large- and small-muscle development. I…
Hi, Everyone! Just wanted to let you know that I’ve uploaded the enormous book list from the Books in Bloom seminar. There are over 50…
Every time that I work with the preschool and after-school teachers through Loudoun Family Services, I am so impressed by their enthusiasm for the topics that we…
It was so nice to work with the teachers at Prince William AEYC’s Fall Conference! We had a fun time sharing and creating artwork in the All…