Mariella Walker has been selected to speak at the George Mason University Professional Development Day. She will share the Top Ten Strategies for assisting Dual Language Learners.
Mariella to Speak at George Mason University
- All About Art
- Books in Bloom
- Bright Ideas for the Beginning of the School Year! — Handouts
- Early Writing With Preschoolers — Book List
- Honoring Our Students’ Unique Selves & Adapting to Their Varying Needs
- Infant Extravaganza
- Spotlight on Literacy Development
- Totally 2s & 3s
- We’re All in This Together
- Educational Seminars
- Educating the Active Learner
- Math Rocks!
- Math’s A Beach
- Reaching Out to Dual Language Learners
- Story Time Quilt
- You’ve Gone Mad for Science!
- Features & Weekly Posts
- Contact Us
The teachers from Saturday’s session were so enthusiastic! We had a fun time learning and making games that promote large- and small-muscle development. I really…
Hi, Everyone! Just wanted to let you know that I’ve uploaded the enormous book list from the Books in Bloom seminar. There are over 50…
Every time that I work with the preschool and after-school teachers through Loudoun Family Services, I am so impressed by their enthusiasm for the topics that we…
It was so nice to work with the teachers at Prince William AEYC’s Fall Conference! We had a fun time sharing and creating artwork in the All…