I met a wonderful group of educators when I taught the seminar, “All About Art” on Saturday in Sterling! The teachers (and my) favorite part seemed to be the hands-on art projects that they were able to do. 🙂 Things got a bit messy, but it was fun testing out new art techniques. I really appreciated the way that the teachers shared art projects that worked for them!
- All About Art
- Books in Bloom
- Bright Ideas for the Beginning of the School Year! — Handouts
- Early Writing With Preschoolers — Book List
- Honoring Our Students’ Unique Selves & Adapting to Their Varying Needs
- Infant Extravaganza
- Spotlight on Literacy Development
- Totally 2s & 3s
- We’re All in This Together
- Educational Seminars
- Educating the Active Learner
- Math Rocks!
- Math’s A Beach
- Reaching Out to Dual Language Learners
- Story Time Quilt
- You’ve Gone Mad for Science!
- Features & Weekly Posts
- Contact Us
The teachers from Saturday’s session were so enthusiastic! We had a fun time learning and making games that promote large- and small-muscle development. I really…
Hi, Everyone! Just wanted to let you know that I’ve uploaded the enormous book list from the Books in Bloom seminar. There are over 50…
Every time that I work with the preschool and after-school teachers through Loudoun Family Services, I am so impressed by their enthusiasm for the topics that we…
It was so nice to work with the teachers at Prince William AEYC’s Fall Conference! We had a fun time sharing and creating artwork in the All…