Here’s the Bird Feeder Recipe that was shared during the seminar. Enjoy! 😉
Bird Seed Recipe
4 cups wild bird food (finch blend) 3/4 cup flour
3 tablespoons light corn syrup yarn
1/2 cup water 1/2 of orange rind
1. Mix flour, corn syrup & water in bowl.
2. Add bird feed & mix until well blended.
3. Cut orange in half and take out the inner part (fruit). Save the rind.
4. Notch 2 holes on either side of the rind using a knife.
5. Tie the yarn so that the rind will be able to hang from a tree.
6. Fill the orange rind with the bird seed mixture and hang outside.